Romain Reynaud aka Traumer (FRANCE), koga imamo prilike ponovo da slušamo ove subote u beogradskom klubu The Tube ( http://www.bgdgrotto.com/ponovo-radi-the-tube/ ), udovoljio je našoj znatiželji i odgovorio na nekoliko zanimljivih pitanja koje smo spremili za njega, pa s toga delimo ovaj Grotto Interview sa vama. Uživajte.
01. Hello Traumer – this is not your first time in Serbia. Tell us how are your impressions so far?
I’ve already played in Serbia last year, it was amazing, a really warm welcome and a wondefull crowd. I just can’t wait to be back in your country.
02. Since “Hoodlum” you really went off worldwide. What do you think that track made such a success?
Actually it was a big surprise, but I’m sure the exposure of Loco Dice’s label Desolat made this track such a success. But I moving forward, it’s not really what I want to play now.
03. You released for various labels from Desolat to Defected – what can we expect from you in the future?
I have a lot of projects in the near future. For example I have a release on Get Physical on his way, some remixes… And I’m working on some secret stuff, you’ll have some infos about it when it will be ready. 🙂
04. Your favorite 3 tracks currently are…?
– Unknown Artist – OWL 3 (A1)
– Soul Capsule – Overcome
– The Horrorist – One Night in New york City – Ricardo Villalobos Remix
05. We will now play a game of associations. We tell you one word and you tell us your answer, ok? 🙂
Desolat – Big label with a big heart
Gear – I’ts kind of an addiction!
Drink – Sparkling water
Serbia – Great food and lovely people
Ibiza – Sea, Sun & Amnesia
06. What’s the best advice you got so far?
Never give up, work hard and be passionate!
-Thank you Traumer for lovely interview! See ya on Saturaday at The Tube!
-Thanks! See you on the dancefloor…